Dhani Credit Line Loan and Services is one of the most popular instant loan services on the internet. Dhani is quite popular for its credit line service, where you can get up to Rs 5 lakh loan within just three minutes. Another good thing about the service is that you don’t have to pay any interest.
So, if you are interested in Dhani Credit Line Personal Loan, you have landed on the right page. In this article, I am going to share a detailed guide on what Dhani Credit Line Personal Loan is, the eligibility criteria for it, and how to get this loan.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started:
Dhani Credit Line Personal Loan
Dhani Credit Line Personal Loan is an instant loan service that can help you get up to Rs 5 lakh instant credit at a 0% interest rate. The best thing about this Dhani Credit Line mobile application service is that the entire application and loan disbursal process is completely online and paperless. This allows you to submit your loan application right from your home.
The loan amount that you get with Dhani Credit Line can be instantly utilized for online shopping, food orders, travel booking, and more with the help of a digital credit card. However, if you want to use this credit line to pay at local stores, you will have to request a physical card.
When it comes to loan repayment, you have to pay the loan in three small EMIs. The best thing about this personal loan service is that you have to pay zero percent interest on the principal amount. However, you will have to pay a monthly subscription fee, which will be equivalent to 5% of the total sanctioned amount.
Also, note that this credit line comes with a limitation where you will be restricted to spending only up to a limit in a day. Plus, you will not be allowed to transfer this credited loan amount to your bank account. So, that is also a disadvantage of this service.
How to get a Personal Loan through Dhani Credit Line:
The process to apply for a loan using Dhani Credit Line is very straightforward. You just have to follow these simple steps –
- First of all, download the Dhani app from Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
- Launch the app and register using your mobile phone number.
- Once your account is created and verified, you have to log into the app using the same credentials.
- Here, you will see the Dhani Credit Line option. Tap on it.
- Here, you will be asked to verify your KYC. If you have your AADHAR linked with your mobile number, you can opt for the eKYC option, which will take less than a minute. Alternatively, you can opt for the manual document verification process, where you have to send pictures of your documents along with a selfie.
- Once you complete your eKYC or document verification, the app will show you the total amount you can get as a personal loan. If you are okay with that, simply proceed further.
- In the next step, you will be asked to link your bank account for auto repayment of your monthly EMIs. Here, you can either opt for AADHAR based e-mandate or the physical mandate option. However, the physical mandate option takes time and isn’t recommended in the first place.
That’s it. This is how you can get a personal loan through the Dhani Credit Line service.
Pros and Cons of Dhani Credit Line Service
Pros of Dhani Credit Line Service
- The entire process of loan application and getting loan sanctioned is completely online.
- You can get up to 10% of cashback each time you use your Dhani app to make payments.
- You can apply for a physical card that can be used at local stores to make payments.
- Dhani Credit Line service offers you loan credit at a 0% interest rate.
- You can apply for the Dhani Credit Line from any part of India.
- Once the loan gets approved, the amount gets instantly disbursed to your Dhani Credit Line.
- You don’t need any documents except your AADHAR Card and PAN Card.
Cons of Dhani Credit Line Service
- Even though Dhani Credit Line service helps you get up to Rs 5 lakh loan at a 0% interest rate, you have to pay a monthly subscription fee.
- You cannot transfer the loan amount to your bank account.
- You cannot use Dhani Credit Line on all kinds of eCommerce stores and local stores.
So, this was a detailed guide on how to get a personal loan through Dhani Credit Line.
Dhani Credit Line is one of the most popular non-banking financial companies known for instant loans. Dhani Credit Line is the most popular service of Dhani, with over 50 lakh Dhani users taking benefits from it.