Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC is likely to finalize the share allotment today i.e. Wednesday, October 6, 2021. The initial public offer (IPO) of Rs 2,768 crore was subscribed 5.25 times, with bids received for about 14.60 crore shares against the total issue size. 2.78 crore shares.
The IPO of Aditya Birla Sun Life was purely an offer for sale (OFS) by two promoters, Aditya Birla Capital and Sun Life (India) AMC Investments. The shares were offered in a price band of Rs 695-712 per share. Shares of Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC can make their debut on October 11 on both BSE and NSE.
Here’s how to check Aditya Birla Sun Life share allotment status
Access the Registrar’s website (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ipos.aspx)
- Select Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited in the drop-down menu
- Enter Application Number, DPID/Client ID or PAN Number
- enter captcha code
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
Access the website of BSE (https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx)
- Select ‘Equity’ in the issue type
- Select Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited from the drop-down list
- Enter Application Number
- Enter PAN Number
- Click on ‘Search’ button to get the status