A slump in TeraUSD, one of the world’s biggest stablecoins, sent shockwaves through the cryptocurrency markets on Thursday, erasing bitcoin’s 2021 gains and sending it to a 16-month low.
The downturn has taken the combined market cap of all cryptocurrencies to $1.12 trillion, up nearly a third from last November.
The following is a list of companies in the United States that have bitcoin and other digital currencies on their balance sheets as of March 31, 2022.
- Tesla Inc. $1.26 billion
- Coinbase Global Inc. $1.33 billion
- Microstrategy Inc. $2.89 billion
- Block Inc. $148.98 million
- Marathon Digital $135.12 million
- Holdings Inc.
- Riot Blockchain Inc. $189.63 million
Sources: regulatory filings, company statement