For centuries, tea has been a favorite beverage for many people around the world. If you are also a tea lover, then you will be able to connect with this recent Instagram post by Master Chef Sanjeev Kapoor. He shared the recipe of herbal lemongrass tea, which is said to be packed with many health beneficial properties. From the caption, we learn that lemongrass tea is “known to the Chinese as an aromatic healer”. The caption further states that “the herbal infusion is ziti lemongrass in combination with ginger and aromatic Indian spices”.
Due to its anti-oxidant properties, it is believed that this decoction purifies the body, flushes out harmful toxic waste and boosts the immune system. Let’s take a look at the aromatic lemongrass tea recipe, shared by celebrity chef Sanjeev Kapoor.
Read also: Herbal Teas for Immunity: 7 Herbal Tea Recipes to Boost Immune Health
About Sanjeev Kapoor’s Lemongrass Tea Recipe: How To Make This Herbal Tea:
- green cardamom
- lemongrass leaves
- jaggery powder
- First of all, take some water according to your requirement of tea in a container and keep it on the stove.
- Now take some cinnamon, ginger and green cardamom together. Crush and grind them all using a traditional small mortar and pestle.
- Meanwhile, when the water comes to a boil, add all the ground mixture to it. After some time, you can add lemongrass leaves and let them all boil together.
- After some time, the color of the water will change slightly after the tea is boiled properly. Now you can strain the tea.
- Lastly, you can add some jaggery powder for a sweet taste. Your herbal lemongrass tea is ready.
Watch the full recipe video here:
Try this herbal tea today and enjoy its benefits to the fullest. But always remember, moderation is the key.