Winters call for some warm, sweet and pulpy desserts, don’t they? At times like these, it’s always a good idea to rustle the cake quickly, but even better if it comes with a healthy twist. Chef Pankaj Bhadauria shared the carrot cake recipe on Instagram and said that it can be prepared in just 3 minutes. Fresh carrots are always a great addition to the menu and if you are bored of eating them in pudding form or in savory dishes, you can help yourself to this heavenly cake. In the caption, she said, “Carrot cake in 3 minutes. Not only delicious but looks beautiful too.”
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- eggs – 2
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tbsp
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Baking Powder – 1 tbsp
- Grated Carrot – 1 cup
- Cinnamon Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped Chocolate – 1 cup
- Cream – 1 cup
- Butter – 1 tbsp
Here’s how you can make Carrot Cake:
1. The first step involves taking all the ingredients one by one and mixing them well. First of all, take oil in a bowl, mix sugar in it and beat eggs in it.
2. After adding each of the ingredients, keep mixing the cake batter. Add vanilla essence, maida (maida), baking powder, grated carrot and cinnamon powder.
3. Now put this mixture in a container and microwave it for 3 minutes. By then your cake should be ready.
4. In the meantime, you can start preparing the icing. For this, take chopped chocolate, cream and a little butter. Mix all these well and your icing will be ready.
5. After 3 minutes you can take out your cake from the oven. Cover it with chocolate icing. You can use small chocolate balls and arrange them around the cake to make it more decorated.
Lastly, Chef Pankaj added some more white chocolate icing to complete the dish. You can add sugarcane or decorate your cake with lots of chocolates – the choice is yours, says Pankaj Bhadauria.
to keep track:
If you love baking, we recommend that you add this carrot cake to your list of must-try desserts.