We just love to eat those cheese, meat or veggie loaded pizzas. not us? Pizza is the most popular Italian food among Indians and there is no doubt about it. Although pizza has its roots in Italian cuisine, it plays an important role in defining the Indian food habit today. So much so that we have now found the Indian version of pizza in every nook and corner of the country. And if you go deeper, you’ll find some experimental recipes that give pizza a whole new character – omelet pizza, for example.
As the name suggests, this recipe brings together the goodness of pizza and omelet and leaves a strong impression on your palate. In addition, it also eliminates unnecessary consumption of flour (as a pizza base) thanks to the omelet. Here, the omelet serves as the base instead of the regular pizza base. Sounds interesting, doesn’t it? So, without delay, let’s know its recipe.
Read also: 5 desi style pizza recipes that will blow your mind
How to make Omelette Pizza | Omelet Pizza Recipe:
All you need for this recipe is eggs, onions, capsicum, black pepper, chili flakes, oregano, pizza sauce and cheese – and just 15 minutes. That’s all. Take a look at the recipe:
- Take eggs in a bowl.
- Add black pepper, salt, red chilli flakes, oregano and mix everything together.
- Put oil in a pan, add onion and capsicum and fry for 3-4 minutes. Keep them aside.
- Now fry the beaten eggs till golden brown.
- Place the omelet on the baking pan and spread the pizza sauce on it.
- Now spread grated paneer, fried vegetables, sprinkle oregano, chili flakes, black pepper powder.
- Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
Very simple, isn’t it? This can be the perfect and quick option to satisfy your craving for pizza.
Watch the full video of the recipe in the header section.
About Somdutt SahuInvestigator- Somdutt likes to call this himself. In the matter of food, people or places, she only wants to know the unknown. A simple aglio oleo pasta or lentils and rice and a good movie can make his day.