One of the biggest new features coming to iOS 14 is setting the default browser and email apps. If you’re an Android user, setting the default app may not be a big deal, although if you’ve been using the iPhone for years, you’ll understand the importance of this nifty addition that took so long to get on iOS . Everyone likes the option and finally has the option to choose their favorite browser or email client on iOS. Follow this guide as we show you how to set the default browser and email application in iOS 14.
iOS 14: Set the Default Browser App
To set your favorite browser app by default iOS 14, follow these steps.
- Go for Adjustment > Use the search bar above to find your browser. Alternatively, you can scroll down and look for the browser in Settings.
- On the next page, tap Default browser app And set your favorite as the default.
- Note, if your preferred browser does not show this option, it is probably because the developers have not yet added support for this feature. This may appear in future updates, but as of now Google Chrome And Microsoft edge support it.
iOS 14: Set Default Email App
To set your favorite email app as the default in iOS 14, follow these steps.
- Go for Adjustment > Use the search bar above to find your email app. Alternatively, you can also scroll down and look for the app in Settings.
- On the next page, tap Default email app And set your favorite as the default.
We’ll say it again that you need to be patient if your favorite email app doesn’t show the option to set it as the default. Just know that iOS 14 has brought this new feature and most email apps will roll out updates soon to support it.
How simple it is to set the browser or email app by default in iOS 14.
For more tutorials, visit us how Section.
Is Android One outstripping Nokia smartphones in India? We discussed it Of class, Our weekly technology podcast, which you can subscribe through Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, or RSS, Download episode, Or simply hit the play button below.