available for iOS 14 iphone 6s And new iOS devices. In addition to new features such as choosing your default browser, app library, and picture-in-picture among others, iPhones are running iOS 14 Will also be able to pin widgets on the home screen. It has been a few years now on Android smartphones, but it has come on iOS 14. As well as iPhones. If you want to try the feature, you can follow these steps:
- Unlock your iPhone and then hold down anywhere on your display. Your phone will enter “jiggle mode”.
- Tap on Plus button On the top left corner of the display.
- This will take you to the widget menu. Here you can select the widget you want to pin on your home screen.
- Currently available widgets include photos, notes, clock, maps, calendar, app suggestions, tips, weather, stocks, podcasts, screen time, smart stack, music, news, notes, photos, reminders, screen time, shortcuts, series suggestions Are included. Apple TV and Tips.
- Once you have selected the widget of your choice, select its size. Currently you have three options to choose from – a 3×3 square, a 3×6 rectangle and a large 6×6 square.
- Then tap on the Add widget and place it on your home screen.
WWDC 2020 saw a lot of exciting Apple announcements, but what are the best iOS 14 features for India? We discussed it Of class, Our weekly technology podcast, which you can subscribe through Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, or RSS, Download episode, Or simply hit the play button below.