iOS 14 is releasing in India on 16 September at 10:30 pm. Apple initially announced to bring iOS 14 back to this year’s WWDC. Some of the key features of iOS 14 include widgets, an app library, Picture-in-Picture (PiP) support when making FaceTime calls and more. In this guide, we are going to show you how to download and install iOS 14 and iPad OS on your compatible iPhone or iPad.
Before starting the process, note that the latest iOS update can be installed on you Iphone or Ipad Via Wi-Fi or via Finder Mac. The windows Users can install the latest software updates through iTunes. As always, sure Back up completely Before proceeding to your iPhone or iPad. That said, here is the list of compatible iPhone and iPad models that are receiving the new update.
List of iPhone, iPad models receiving iOS 14, iPadOS 14
Going to get the following iPhone model iOS 14 Update:
The following iPad models are going to receive the latest iPad OS updates:
How to download and install iOS 14, iPad OS via Wi-Fi
Here’s how you can download iOS 14 and iPad OS on your compatible iPhone or iPad. follow these steps.
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Adjustment > Normal > software update. This will start the process of checking for updates on your device.
- Tap Download and install.
- Now your download will start. Speed obviously depends on how fast your internet connection is. Note that this requires Wi-Fi and cannot be done over a mobile data connection.
- When the download is complete, tap Install.
- Tap Agree with When you see Apple’s Terms and Conditions.
How to download and install iOS 14, iPad OS via Finder on Mac
Follow these steps to install iOS 14 and iPad OS on your iPhone or iPad via Finder on Mac.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac via a charging cable.
After the phone or tablet’s profile is loaded, click check for Update Under Software.
- Next click Download and update.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to guide you through the rest of the process.
How to download and install iOS 14, iPad OS via iTunes on Windows
Follow these steps to install iOS 14 and iPad OS on your iPhone or iPad via iTunes on Windows.
- If you do not have iTunes installed on your system, click here to download. Once installed, open E tune.
- Now, connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer via a lightning cable.
- On iTunes, your device’s icon will appear in the top-left. Click on that icon. You may have to unlock your device for the icon to show up.
- Click Summary On the left pane in iTunes.
- On the right pane, you will see a button label check for Update. Click on it.
- Next, click Download and update And follow the on-screen instructions to guide you through the rest of the process.
By following these simple steps you will be able to download and install iOS 14 or iPad OS on your compatible iPhone or iPad.
For more tutorials, visit us how Section.
Is Android One outstripping Nokia smartphones in India? We discussed it Of class, Our weekly technology podcast, which you can subscribe through Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, or RSS, Download episode, Or simply hit the play button below.