At the first meeting of the national executive of the Shiv Sena, Eknath Shinde was appointed leader and Siddhesh Kadam secretary.
The first National Executive meeting of Shiv Sena was held today at the Taj Presidency Hotel in Mumbai. At this meeting, it was decided to appoint Konkan Shiv Sena leader Siddhesh Kadam, son of former minister Ramdas Kadam, as party secretary.
Creation of the Disciplinary Committee
At today’s executive meeting, the party’s disciplinary committee was formed. Minister Dada Bhuse was chosen as chairman of this committee. Along with Bhuse, the committee will have Minister Shambhuraj Desai and member Sanjay More. It will be a committee of three members.
The important decisions of the Shiv Sena executive meeting are as follows –
1. Naming of Churchgate Station of Western Railway in honor of former Union Minister Chintamanrao Deshmukh.
2. Provide 80% employment for Bhoomiputras in the state in all projects.
3. To give classical language status to the Marathi language.
4. Freedom fighters vs. Da. Give ‘Bharat Ratna’ to Savarkar.
5. Provide strong support to Marathi students preparing for UPSC and MPSC.