nashik girl snakebite, went to farm to help her parents, 17 year old girl died from snakebite – maharashtra
More information in this regard is that a 17-year-old student, Pragati Vagh, a resident of Rajapur at Yevala taluka of Nashik district, was working in the fields with her parents during the holidays. This time she was bitten by a snake in the field.
As soon as she realized this matter, she rushed to Rajapur Rural Hospital in the same situation, but at that time she became unconscious. At that time, as the ambulance did not arrive at the rural hospital in time, she was admitted to the Yewla rural hospital in a private vehicle. While being treated, she was admitted to a private hospital as she was unresponsive to treatment. But she died early yesterday morning.
The villagers alleged that the girl had lost her life due to the negligence of the health department and that if doctors and ambulances were available at the primary health center, the girl’s life would have been saved.
The ambulance is not available. Therefore, the villagers demanded that this ambulance driver be relieved of his duties. It is requested that absent physicians also be investigated and action taken against them. Villagers have expressed their anger as health facilities are unavailable even after spending hundreds of thousands of rupees.
are you stupid In the current speech, the speaker got angry with Anil Bonde; Controversy due to interference, confusion on stage