When it comes to ordering from our favorite restaurant, ‘Do-Piazza’ dishes are definitely a must try. Whether it is a succulent chicken two-onion or a scrumptious mutton two-onion, there are many tasty versions of Mughlai happiness. But how about designing some ‘two-onion’ style for vegetarians? We have brought for you our very interesting and unique recipe of Soya Do-Pyaja which is a heavenly and delightful one to taste.
soy Do-pyaaza, Corresponding to its name, uses two whole onions in the recipe. Apart from this, baby onions or green onions can also be an interesting use in addition to the recipe. Both soy granules or soy nuggets can be used for this delicious and healthy recipe, but the texture provided can vary greatly. soy The do-ona recipe also uses a small amount of tomato puree to bring out the tangy flavor of the preparation.
so what are you waiting for? Grab these simple ingredients and cook a fabulous dish that will leave you asking for more.
Here is a step-by-step recipe of soya do-paja:
- 1 cup soy Granules / pulses, soaked
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Heat oil in a pan. Add fennel seeds to it until it starts spluttering.
- Now add chopped onions to the pan and let them cook for 1-2 minutes or until translucent.
- Mix tomato puree and ginger in garlic paste. Allow the mixture to cook for a few minutes.
- Now, add spices, and soya nuggets or grains. Cover the pan with a lid and reduce heat to mix everything together.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot and fresh!
About Aditi AhujaAditi loves to talk and meet Mana Khans (especially those who like wedge momos). Plus points if you find her bad jokes and sitcom references, or if you recommend a new place to eat.