How to fill online nomination for PF account
Organization of the employees’ insurance fund (Employees’ Provident Fund Organization -EPFO) in simple language, the PF office announced long ago that it is now mandatory for those having PF accounts to file nominations. But along with this, it is also convenient from the EPFO office that you will not have to go around the government office to submit the nomination, rather you can easily do this work sitting at home. Those having PF accounts should also fill e-nomination on the EPFO website.
You can also select one or more nominees in your PF account and decide what percentage of your deposits should be given to them. Those who do not have anyone in their family, they can also choose another person as a nominee, but if their family is further formed, then that nominee will be automatically rejected. You can also select this e-nominee from your laptop or mobile phone online sitting at home. Although the government has left time till March 31 for it, but those who have not filled it now can still fill it online.
How to file your nominee in EPF account online – How to file your nominee PF account online
- First visit the EPFO website – www.epfindia.gov.in.
2. Now find the “Service” option in it and tap on “For Employees” in it.
3. Now click on ‘Member UAN/Online Service (OCS/OTCP)’ option which will take you to the UAN website.
Also Read: How to Lock or Unlock Aadhaar Biometric Information Online
4. Now here enter your Universal Account Number (UAN), Password and Captcha Code and hit the ‘Login’ button.
5. Now select the Manage tab in the ribbon here, there will be many options in which you have to select the e-nomination option.
Also Read: How to Create Aadhaar Virtual ID Online: Aadhaar Virtual ID (Adhaar VID)
6. Now on the next page you will see the ‘Enter New Nomination’ option on the left side. Clicking on it will open the nomination form. If you have already completed a nomination, it will also appear here, and you can also complete more than one nomination here.
7. Now in the form you fill your complete information here with ‘Add Family Details’ option and the details of the nominee to be selected will also be filled here. Nominee’s photo, Aadhar number, nominee’s relationship with the account holder etc. should be given details here.
8. Now with ‘Nomination Details’ option you have to give the nominee what part of amount deposited in your account even then you have to fill it here. And then select ‘Save EPF Nomination’ option to save this form.
9. Now press the ‘E-sign’ button here which will generate an OTP on the phone number registered with your Aadhar card.
10. Now complete the nominee selection process in your PF account by filling the OTP.
Once you have completed all these steps, this process is complete. If you want to add more nominees after that, repeat these steps again. After that you will not need to do any other verification or go to PF office.
Read this: Money can be withdrawn from PF account online sitting at home, easy way
How to Activate Your UAN – How to Activate Your UAN
If your UAN number is still not updated for your PF account, then here are the easy steps for that too –
- Visit the UAN Portal – unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface.
- Now select “Important Links” option in it or directly click here.
- Enter your UAN or your EPFO Member ID here.
- Then fill your complete details like Aadhar number, name, date of birth, mobile number etc.
- Now, by entering the captcha code, give your permission and press the “Get Authorization PIN” button.
- Now fill the OTP which is received on your registered number and follow the instructions.