Almost every employee working in most private offices has a PF account. Earlier we told you how you can withdraw money online from PF fund. Today we will tell you how you can find out PF account balance without internet. EPFO This means that you can also get this information on the official or government website of the employee insurance organization. But even if there is no internet service at home, you can still check the PF account balance. How you can know PF balance without internet let us know –
If someone has a PF account and is not using internet service or cannot access internet for any other reason, you can still check your PF balance using missed call and message.
Also Read: How to Save Driving License, College Diploma, Aadhar Card, PAN Card and Other Important Certificates on Digilocker
How to Check PF Balance by Message – How to Check PF Balance by SMS
For this you first need to know your UAN number.
What is UAN Number?
- UAN (Universal Account Number) is a 12-digit number given to both your company or owner and you by the Government of India, Ministry of Labor and Employment. And it is generated by the Employees Provident Fund Organization. With the help of this you and your company put money into your PF account. You will also need to activate it by visiting the EPFO website. Your registered mobile number should also be included.
- Also, UAN number should be linked with Aadhar and PAN card.
Once you know the UAN number, repeat the steps given below ,
- First of all your mobile number should be linked with your PF account.
- Now send a message from your mobile number to ‘7738299899’ with ‘EPFO UAN and first three letters’. For example, if you want to speak in Hindi, type = EPFOa.
- Then you will get a message with your PF balance.
Read this: To prevent misuse of your Aadhar card, download Masked Adhaar Card like this
How to Check PF Balance by Missed Call – How to Check PF Balance by Missed Call
- Give missed call to number 01122901406 from your number which is linked or registered in PF balance.
- As soon as this call is disconnected, you will get the PF balance information.