A fire broke out at a mini-market in Agra, burning goods worth thousands of dollars

Disclaimer:This article was automatically downloaded from the agency feed. It has not been edited by the NavbharatTimes.com team.

Language , Updated: August 14, 2022, 10:07 PM

Agra, Aug 14 (PTI) A fire broke out at a mini market in Agra, Uttar Pradesh on Sunday morning due to a short circuit. Due to the fire, goods worth several hundred thousand rupees kept in the market were burned to ashes. Firefighters had to struggle for 45 minutes to put out the blaze A fire official said the fire started in the early hours of Sunday due to a short circuit at the Mini Mart on Deori Road in Sadar in Agra. The flames engulfed the entire mall, he said. He said that upon receiving the information, the fire brigade

Agra, Aug 14 (PTI) A fire broke out at a mini market in Agra, Uttar Pradesh on Sunday morning due to a short circuit. Due to the fire, goods worth several hundred thousand rupees kept in the market were burned to ashes. It took firefighters 45 minutes to extinguish the fire.

A fire department official said the fire started due to a short circuit in the Mini Mart located on Deori Road, Sadar in Agra in the early hours of Sunday. The flames engulfed the entire mall, he said.

He said that upon receiving the information, firefighters were immediately dispatched to the scene. He said the fire was brought under control after 45 minutes of effort. The official said that during this time, all the objects kept in the market had been reduced to ashes.

According to fire chief Akshay Ranjan Sharma, the cause of the fire is a short circuit.

,

Indian Lekhak

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.