UP Cabinet: Consultant selected for a trillion dollar economy… The seal of the Yogi cabinet on these 55 proposals – The Yogi cabinet selected a consultant for a trillion dollar economy on these 55 proposals
These decisions were made at the Yogi cabinet meeting
- 30,000 per month will be awarded under the scholarship program in 100 backward development blocks.
- The consultant was selected for the trillion dollar economy. This consulting firm will submit the Delight report. 120 crores will be paid to the company as a fee.
- The Zilla Panchayat Chairman’s Provident Fund has been increased to Rs 25,000.
- A Letter of Intent has been issued to Metro University Greater Noida and KM University Mathura.
- Samrat Prithviraj’s film exempted from TPS has been approved by the cabinet. He has already been zero-rated by the Yogi government.
- The contingency of the Kshetra Panchayat Chairman was increased from 2.5 thousand to 5 thousand and that of the District Panchayat Chairman from 5 thousand to 25 thousand rupees.
- Agra, Meerut, Noida will become the commercial port of Lucknow.
- In order to relieve investors, the two-year penalty was abolished under the boiler rules.
- Bundelkhand will become the hub of natural agriculture. Priority will be given to farmers who have indigenous cows. In the first phase, 235 clusters will be formed. Each cluster will be 50 hectares.