According to wildlife officials, wildlife biologists in Connecticut in the United States had to rescue a bear cub that had stuck its head in a transparent plastic jar.
The official page of Connecticut Fish and Wildlife shared a Post On June 30, it was said that the cub was rescued by a Connecticut DEEP (Department of Energy and Environmental Conservation) wildlife biologist.
according to PostScientists from the DEEP Wildlife Department came to know about the bear cub last week.
It added that due to the warm temperatures and the tight fit of the container, it was important to try to release the cub as soon as possible.
The biologists immediately reacted and saw the cub, which was sitting on a tree. The cub was successfully pacified. He fell from the tree after being shot and the transparent plastic container was removed.
Fortunately, the container did no harm to the bear, officials quoted Connecticut Fish & Wildlife as saying in a Facebook post. After being freed, the cubs quickly found their mother, who was waiting nearby.
The division also asked the public for a favor and wrote, “Everyone can properly secure trash and recyclables to protect wildlife from being trapped in situations like this. Whether it’s balloons, fishing line, or plastic containers.” However, wildlife can often be swallowed or entangled in improperly disposed or stored items.”
The post got thousands of likes on Facebook. Users can be seen thanking the wildlife department for the bear free help in the comment box.
One user wrote, “Thank you, Connecticut Fish & Wildlife, for helping the bears and spreading the word on articles left by humans that are actually harmful to animals.”
And the other said, “Thank you!!!!!! The poor man must have been scared, uncle too.